I think I nearly suffer from mental breakdown... dunno how my CT stands that class. Whatever is it, I'm so gg to enjoy my weekends..Seriously, I need a few days off to clear my mind, preparing for the rest of the challenge.
Well, stepping into week 7.. 3 more weeks to end the practicum. Week 7 is a battle with 33 and my NIE sup. Week 8 is to clear whatever is left. Week 9 and 10 to be a conclusion and wrap up of so far what I have done. Week 11 =D, phuket here I come!!!
I do not want to lose my passion in teaching. But, sometimes.... it's really testing my patience. Watched a singapore drama replay this afternoon at home which talked about education today when respect to teachers is negligible, when education with love comes first, when students are the 'customers' of school, so... teachers are service officers, cannot scold and reprimand the students...I felt a sudden bitter urge, and disappointment perhaps. I believe education does not mean only academic, school is also a place you learn about character development. But, this is the one lacking in our society.. ..When will we realise the seriousness of this issue?
No comments:
Post a Comment