Sept indicates a short pause to this stressful practicum life and of course a short break to somewhere sunny, breeze wind and vast sky and sea.. I'm awaiting it... Counting down =D
beach. sun. sea. sky
I'm kinda used to the power point and worksheet life. Felt so bad that I have this kind of bad impression of Dr Sam b4 my 2nd obv by her. But last week obv, she gave me the best advice and encouragement I have ever got during this practicum period. She wrote this in my APT form: Trainee deserves a better group of students who will benefit from her well-prepared lesson.. When you know someone (esp the big people) understands your difficulty and the feeling of despair, that is the best kind of motivation to move me on. That's why I look happier this week... =D.. Thanks Dr Sam...
And from this incident, I realise I dun really know how to judge a person... until I get to see the real side of him/her.
I'm kinda used to the power point and worksheet life. Felt so bad that I have this kind of bad impression of Dr Sam b4 my 2nd obv by her. But last week obv, she gave me the best advice and encouragement I have ever got during this practicum period. She wrote this in my APT form: Trainee deserves a better group of students who will benefit from her well-prepared lesson.. When you know someone (esp the big people) understands your difficulty and the feeling of despair, that is the best kind of motivation to move me on. That's why I look happier this week... =D.. Thanks Dr Sam...
And from this incident, I realise I dun really know how to judge a person... until I get to see the real side of him/her.
No comments:
Post a Comment