Sunday, July 18, 2010

Restless Days

Since the start of practicum, I have not had a proper rest... I wonder how long I can take it.
If is to count my daily working hours, I will tell you it is more 15 hours... that's mean deducting the sleeping hours.. face-booking hour and makan time. I know, I am under STRESS... =(

I had insomnia the first two weeks of practicum, probably can't adjust to the sleeping hours yet. Woke up 5 plus in the morning wondering how am i going to conduct today lesson.
Sitting in the hall working out all the lesson ideas, lesson plan during weekends!!.. That's the most torturing things you can have on weekends..

Enduring all the nonsense and unethical treatment from the students? I couldn't bother so much. Make myself feeling bit happy that I still have my cute 14 and obedient 2B with me.. even the most notorious students in these 2 classes are much much better than wat i had had in 33.. Please, 14 & 2B, please don't turn into 33 when u r in Sec 3. I couldn't say all 33 students are bad, there are good ones, very good ones..and that's the problem, I feel guilty that I can't control my class leading to these students can't study.

I suppose to write a reflection every week, which will be read by the cts, and v.principle. So, what do you aspect me to write? "I can't control the class?" "I am stress?" and the next moment, I will be called in...

Lesson plan, ppt slides, quiz, worksheet, test and more more interesting lesson idea.... Argh..
Now is Week4... 6 more weeks to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment