After the torturing SMMT (in fact, i did enjoy learning the Math concepts, but I couldn't stand the exam part. Forget about it, just hope i can pass), Xy, Grace and I went to Malacca and the last minute Genting trip. 30 May-1June. This time, I was the tour guide =)
We got on the Malacca bus from Larkin (RM19), the journey took about 3 hrs. That's when we decided to go genting on the next day, I was totally unprepared for the Genting trip with just a very very thin cardigan, but, nothing stop our craziness.
Malacca is a nice sweet town. I love it at first sight from the last trip I went during Dec. The old street scenery, the old buildings with Nanyang plus westerner style. I knew it loves me too because everytime I was there, it was raining-_-. Even the taxi uncle said the last few days were scotching hot except on the day we were there. Same place, same food, same scene but with different people, we arrived at He Ji Chicken rice ball, I lurvee the asam fish and chicken rice BAllss there, delicious. After that, as usual, tried the cendol. Thick sugar Malacca.
We checked in The Baba House hotel. Yeap, a nice, sweet baba nyonya style hotel, but to my disappointment, my superior twin room turned out to be like, standard room? I wonder how the standard room looks like. Apart from that, everything is fine. I like the Baba nyonya design.
Brought Xy and Grace to the historical sites, the 'red house', the lonely wall and etc etc. And nite for satay celup, talking about satay cellup, I find it is nothing special after the 2nd time, esp if I were to wait for an hour to get a place? No third time perhaps. Then, a nite stroll at the nite market, get for myself a tangram.. teacher's habits =)
Some photos on show. Let's skip Genting part. A nice trip overall. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment