Shall I officially declare it on my fb, msn or even email to everyone?
Cox the first impression everyone has is: waa, teacher so good. can get two months holidays.
And when you are trying to tell them how hard you work that you deserve this holidays, and is not official two months, when we still need to prepare materials at home, meetings, ccas and planning. Well, they won't listen, they just couldn't get it.
To them, teaching is just talking nonsense in class and getting easy earn money, high hourly rate. and maybe a more relaxing job when you are married (for gals).
I'm not an engineer, and I never be. Is it the reason that's why I never compare my job to theirs. If i were to compare, well, you said you work almost 9 hrs in office but I could see you online total 9 hrs too during working. So, are you working for fb? When you back home and could put all the work aside to watch drama, chatting, do you even notice that I'm still rushing for presentation next day? You earn you two day weekends off to rest as much as you want, but I'm still struggling to come out with good lesson plans the next week.
I'm not trying to compare but just a space for me to vent my disappointment. I'm not trying to say teaching is a hard job too, because there are always harder and tougher job than this. I'm just trying to say; Don't compare. Do your own thing, say your own words. Why make yourself feeling worse to compare with something you are not in the position to comment?
totally agree...
ReplyDelete