A sign that makes people crazy about. Well, can we say it changes people too?
I heard many people asking this question before. Are you working for money? So, do you?
Yes, to me,money is important. I need it to survive; I need it to achieve my big dream of travel around; I need it to build a better life. But, the satisfaction of work is equally important to me as well.
It has been a year since we first entered the working society, and the topics on the dinner table have been circling around the jobs, salary and still, salary. Sometimes, I get fed up of these, people envying each other of how high of one's salary, how many months of bonus ones get. So, this envy slowly turns into jealously, and well, what could we know how this jealously would turn to?
I find no point comparing each other, it just makes you sick, and listless of your current job. Keep on thinking of job hopping, higher salary or bigger power. A friend was thinking of changing job, because of the dollar sign but not the job prospect and the environment. I actually wanna give an advice, but I knew I'm not in that position to say it; If money is a matter, then go ahead to find a better one. But if money is not, please place the career prospect ahead of other issue. Dun let the dollar sign blinds your path!
And now I know, this dollar sign could change a person. No matter how hard you trying to deny.
No comments:
Post a Comment