My memories of Malacca was the Sec 2 School trip, organized by Teacher Tang. A fade scene in my mind of Malacca is the red house, the butterfly farm, durian cendol and a big ship, and of course A Famosa, this one I vividly remember, because the little princess Ann zai spoilt it all...

Historical walk =)

The food episode- we waited 1 hr for the famous satay cellup-_-'. It is worthwhile anyway.
Besides satay cellup, tried also the famous Chicken rice ball, the most original one according to Tc, I like this the most. Durian cendol. Bah Kut Teh, Dim sum.. wuahahaha.

New tourist spot in Malacca- the eye and the tamang sari tower.
Malacca is a nice place with good food and nice view. At the historical area, the A famosa and the gate, I was like return to Macao =)They were all under Portugis , so have the same architectures. Just one thing about Malacca that i dun like, the traffic but I guess they are doing their best to expand the road.
One more thing, I saw more Singaporeans than local tourists in Malacca... Out of 10 cars in the hotel, 9 are Sg cars.. which means Malacca becomes the latest weekend escape spots for Singaporeans? It could be a good news to boost the local tourist industry but I hope it doesn't cause inflation in prices of food and goods there.
Thanks again Tc for organizing this short but sweet trip. I guess the rain doesn't spoil our mood =). Thanks also to the guys who took turns driving the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment