Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holidayss 1- The Family Episode

The long waited family trip. After the much disappointed Bangkok plan, this Mc-Sz-Hk trip held a great stress over me. I cannot accept another blow if this time the airplane or whatever political chaos or h1n1 pandemic stop my holiday plan. Blessed, i finally brought my family except Jie oversea to Mc-Sz-Hk.

I guess a picture wins over a thousand words... lets just post some holidays pic =). Thx zuan for making these pictures. =)



Oct east --> The wetland garden



Macao-- The historical and entertaining city.



Hong Kong-- the peak n wax museum.


Oct east

There's a lot of lessons and memories for my first oversea family trip. Sometimes I may be too anxious to show them what to see during the trip that I overlooked my parents esp my father's needs. Free n Easy is tiring n requires lots of walking which may not be suitable for elderly. This is one thing I need to take note. Anyway, is a nice trip and I enjoy listening to my father's great discovery of sz life which I never noticed during the last trip, 'How come Sz never has fatso. The fattest is your mummy', he said. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment