"I'm still not used to writing date ending with 2010"... this shall be my first thought of year 2010 =D.
New year represents some sort of new life. Yep, is true for me. I guess entering into NIE opens a new phase of experiences. However, I am still struggling to overcome the 'Holiday too idle syndrome'. Guess i need some time to recover, regain the energy.
Okie, some opening good news for the new year=D. Ann zai, well, scores extremely well for her O-level. She said she cried like shit, which I believe is true. I guess she has never been so determined and hardworking before, and probably this is the first time she realizes what is important. Keep up the good job for ur A-level and of course ur Uni life. Sometimes, when I reflect back to my dear little sis secondary study journey, I wonder what's going to happen if she didn't receive the scholarship. How will she be if she's still in Mxxa. We often ridicule she will be the next gangster head if she's still in kt. u can write a story of ur life, ann zai. On how u transform from devil into emm.. angel?Ok, not to that extreme.
This links me to the importance of education. As an educator now, I witness so much difference bet Sg education and my own country. In a country that can't even decide the language of study, how far do u hope your people can do for you. In a country that emphasizes that much on particular race study context and set a stupid moral module that attempts to fail everyone, how loyal do you want your people to be for you. and i guess they dun even bother to accept u as own ppl except when u r needed. Wat ridiculous ' 1 Mxxxxxxa ’ remark, that is so fake. Cherish what you have, sgreanss...dun always complain the foreign talents grab all your goodies. We are just the minority seeking for a new land for some opportunities and yet there are far more durable chances for you that u never realize. Perhaps when you look at another perspective, some complaining and stop comparing, you will find your own land.
No comments:
Post a Comment