No invigilation duty today, after that day the invi mistake, now i felt so odd to go for any invi duty. Luckily, there's only one more day left.
1 student sent me her blogspot add, in her blog posts, most of it mingled around her messy life, her broken family, her boring life. At that instant, I felt so much to reply her; life is not boring. U determine ur own life, although u might from a broken family, but it shouldn't block ur way towards pursuing the lilfe u want. I hope she won't blame her mother anymore, because from wat I see, her mother still loves her alot. When something happens in life, we like to put the fault on others, how many times do we really thought about our own mistake?
Talked about 'the gal' that day. I knew my fren will stay by her. Alot of times, frens told me this is none of my business. If he really wants to go bec to her side, it is none of my concern also, I'm not his parents or family. I told my fren, if one day, they 2 are really together, I won't give them any blessings. I said that. I'm not purposely want to make my fren life worse, I knew he will feel bad because of him, I hate the gal so much. But when I truely think abt it, it is no longer totally because of my good fren, is because of the gal's character. Some mistakes in life cannot be fixed. When once there's someone give u so much concern and loves which u reject and even hurt the person, and now you want to get it back. Sorry, I will only look down at you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These days have been quite free, not much school duties. I hate gg out the room early in the morning if i'm not required to go school, wk would ask:' today no sch again, so nice to be a teacher, so free.' Not sure is it teaching trained my EQ, I did not show my temper, just rebuke him that since he felt that so, why not take up teaching? He just barely answered because he is not interested.... Always, people like to compare and envy of others, how many times do we really cherish of what we have? I knew every jobs has its difficulty, so I never give any sarcastic comments to their jobs since I didn't even try of these jobs. As teacher, I need to overcome the fear of speaking in fronts of others, so many times, I need to control my temper when dealing with groups of monkeys. So many times, I need to think of ways to encounter questions from students and even teachers and not to say crack my brain for more creative lessons for students. When late in night I'm still preparing for next day lesson while others who claim they work from 9 to 6 which to them is consider so much hardworking than teachers is playing and surfing nets, how many of you really realize I'm busy, teachers are busy, and more, we do not have OT. Please stop comparing, that will only make your own life suffering.
Reading 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' at the moment. The book teaches us how to become rich. But wat more, I feel that this book is actually teaching us how to look at your own life, what do you want for ur life and how to look at people characteristic. The book challenges the belief that bright kids with professional jobs will be rich. When I'm reading it, I realized that my school education does not even teach me about money. We have the belief from young, from secondary sch when we are choosing elective subjects. The brighter ones will go to science stream, the not so bright or so called useless kids go to the literature class. School trains the brighter one to become professional people, but not rich people. In one of the chapter which Robert wrote about 'Work to learn; Don't work for money', that talked about a writer who has a great talent in writing, but her novels just cannot sell. When Robert recommended her to take up selling and marketing course, she rebuked that she is a highly educated, professional trained writer that do not required selling course, like a low standard course to help her. Sometimes, our pride leads us to dead road, it blinds us from looking clearly for opportunities. Highly educated doesn't mean you are top of others. Highly educated doesn't mean you do not need further learning.
Look at things at different ways. Do not block your own views. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment