Sunday, November 1, 2009

In Sunday Mood- My dream 1

I spent this weekend mostly on updating my blog, read on books and magazines and then I came across this book ' The 100 Places a person should go', chinese version which i bought in Shenzhen.

When always we were asked about our dreams, most will say: to travel around the world, however, in the end, how many of us could really achieve it? When in 20s, we said this is the time to start work hard, earn money and prepare for our dream. In 30s, we start building up a new family,and this dream gradually moves away slowly from our mind. In 40s, our life mingles around family and children. 50s approaching and comes 60s when our physical no longer supports our dreams.

It sounds so sad when we look back our life journey, most of our dreams are not achieved. But, to look at the other side, dreams support our life. It makes our life wonderful and colorful. I believe the process counts, not the result.

So, I have a dream, which is to visit the Top 10 destinations in my mind, the list goes as below.


rocky mountain Kilimanjaro




Hokaido Switzerland



Vermont New Zealand


Maldives Niagara Falls

2 more--- to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment