" Dong Dong Qiang"
Bull year, my year. As a quote, if we say the share market is like a bull, it means the share market is heavenly good; vice versa, if it is a bear, that means drop like hell. But this bull year seemed to be a different story, the economy is so gloomy, the share market is soo 'red'. So happen, I'm gg out to the working society-finally, this mid year. Argh, it appeared to be a big problem.
let's talk abt the CNY celebration first. Finally, after all the silent arguement and discussion, we set to bec Muar on the eve of New Year and 'Chu yi' in Gemas. Why say silent arguement, because we did not even sit together and discuss whether gg bec or not. We 4 siss by right have no comment on the decision. No matter wat we say, will be wrong for sure, so just keep quiet.
Then happily, I say short term Goodbye to my lab in Fri Morg. I'm kinda excited, cox it seemed to be a long long time I step out of the lab at 11am Morg. Everytime I out of the lab, is already night.=( The air is so fresh, the wind is just right, everything seems so good to be a perfect day. Then, went home with Jie n Wjian,stopby City Square to have a bowl of Chicken Slice Horfun.. yuummmy.
Sat, we 4 siss this year will be the chef for our own reunion dinner. Actually, in the end, mummy still do the most cooking. We found a damn cut kitten btw, but lost it the same day. Wonder where it is now, so pitiful, izit our fault cox whenever a cute kitten in our house with our presence, it will disappear for sure. There's one day, zuan n i return to our old house back alley, and saw dozens of kitten stay happilly there, this will never happen if we still stay in the same house, the back lane will never have that number of Animals!! Funny. We DID NOT abuse the kitten, at most bathe for them only le......
Mixed feeling, upset yet happy, our reunion dinner with the year theme "abalone and Mushrooms, 's' cox all kinds of mushroom, " as the main dishes.
The next day, the eve. Back to muar. This year, with extraodinary horizontally growing rate of Ann zai and Zuan, the back seats get more cramp, plus the stupid Msia government law of back seat safety belt rule, the first time I hate sitting in the car. Muar.. emm, not much difference since I do not really miss this place, if not to give Papa some 'face', i will not stay. I don't think they wash the blanket and tilam for years, Next time have to remember: Bring sleeping bags. Pillows also if can. Forgot to put a mark on it also, just to make sure next year back do they ever wash and touch the same blanket and case. Also, tackle all the standard questions: "Still need to study how long", "when coming out to work", "Wanna work as wat", "Economy so bad, u can find job or not".... blah blah blah. Pls. I also wanna get out of the sch asap, earn $$ asap.
Gemas, this year theme also BBQ. Then after BBQ, the common topics seemed to bec to our 24 xiao 2nd Aunt stories. Her unconditional love to her 2 super duper precious sons, her daughter with their 4th nonhuman child, the only dog ann dislike in the world. The stories of zuan's hotdog sticks been grabbed, Ann's untouchable and uneatable cheeseball were the best story ever of the year. Haa. Also not to forget our anually gathering at the Mamak Stall 4 Roti Kosong, Maggi Goreng n Teh Tarik. Best thing ever.
By the way, we suspect someone from Muar did not give us Ang Pau. It shouldn't be that difficult to miss one of 4 of us gua.. Right now we do not know who yet, but we did have a clue. Investigation is still on.
'Chu Si' back to my lab. Today seemed to be a bad bad day, cox everything goes wrong. Ever the time, I dunwan to do lab anymore, really cannot stand those 1ul, 0.5ul of things, who knows whether we really add that or not wor. I really cannot stand these type of job. Lab work will be my final choice. Wanna do something more humanity. Bio will not be the way, from wat I can see now. But I still need to stand this type of life for 3 more months, pls giv me strength and energy to the following tough days.
Guess I need to stop now, seemed to be a long post, and I need rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment