Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happiness. Simplicity. Cherish. Grateful


It's has been has a long time since my last post,
but it seemed like CNY has just passed not long ago,
I brought along a table calendar from home, with space between each day,
to remind me what to do for the following week. and so I did.





For my job hunting process, it still appeared blur. So many graduates, so few jobs.


For my FYP, April will be a horrible month. The thesis, the poster presentation which will make hell of my life by then.


For my house searching process, that only just started not long ago and so sudden, SAO NTU seemed determine to kick us out, because of just a 2 weeks event of Youth Olympic, everyone has to moved out.


For my graduation trip, which suppose to be a happy matter, but turned out not so, I finally understand 1 thing, if you r not backpacking alone, is better you have a same wavelength with ur travel mate. Seriously, I hope my grad trip could be a successful one.





The month of Feb is a mixture of feeling, The early Feb was welcomed by flu virus, the mid of Feb was the love season, and so i greet it with my hand drawing pic as shown below.

Happiness. Simplicity. Cherish. Grateful - my philosophy of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment