Lab.Life
Lab life is just like that. The first week in lab, not knowing well about the environment, not good PR, not pro in everything make me feel so helpless and stupid.
I'm trying. I hope my PhD guidance won't regard me as a troublemaker, i don't mean it. But seemed like I'm born with it. Kinda prone to mess thing up accidentally.
I will grab this chance to learn thing. I will. Maybe end up I like research work? A big question mark. Maybe that's is my last attempt. Who knows how's the ending. So, no matter I will be in this field or not. Keep learning to upgrade my skills. I know i got very lousy lab skill. So, whoever so sui to guide me, please put some patience.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to Fortune Cuisine buffet (steamboat + bbq) for Chih Ping bday celebration. A nice place for dining frankly speaking. Great variety.Fresh food. and nice service. 9/10 overall. It's a lucky thing to sit with wg n jj n ky because I just sit there eat n eat n eat. They won't let me lay a finger in doing the bbq core job, great! Wat's more, sitting with a carnivore group makes the buffet worth any penny of dollar. You just can't see any sign of vegetables, not even the cheap stuff like fishball, crabroll etc. what you can see is just plates of seafood. =) They really know how to eat and what to eat.
And it seemed like a long time since we last gathered to play angles and demons. I miss the times back in Year 1.
Ar. My final sem in NTU. Ending of my university life. so fast and yet so memorable. Let's make the final sem here beautiful and memorable =)
No comments:
Post a Comment