Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I finished 2 seasons of Heroes in 1 week. Amazing !

~-----~

Back to the little small island yesterday. No choice, if I dun start the project ASAP, I will either lazy to death at home or my supervisor ll come look for me. and I dun wan to bother my dear supervisor for that.

Bring mummy to Orchard road, together with 4 See siss , aunty siew jin n her boy. Orchard road looks nice, with the decorations and the atmosphere. Bring mummy to 'visit' the branded shops at Takashimaya. LV, Channel, Burberry... u name it, we go in. Quite funny to hear mum repeatingly saying,"aiyo, buy one bag, convert to RM, takes my whole month salary.. my goodness." could see she enjoyed touching those furred coat, dunno izit genuine or faked animal fur. ok, i promise if i earn big $ in future, I ll buy one for her.


Tomorrow will go in the lab. First day. New day. New experience. Hope to have a nice start =)











No comments:

Post a Comment