Before the Dawn of 2009
Time flies... Can't imagine 2008 is going to the end. It passes so fast that i didnt realise.
2008 is a memorable year to me. The first time to go backpack. First time take flight.
Yet, many things happened in 2008, in this world . Nature disaster. China Poisonous milk powder. The economic crisis that drags on. Obama as US president. Many more incidents which worsen the world.
And among frens. I would say it's like a U-turn back to the starting point. Not yet understand the meaning behind it, but realise people change, friends change, and mindset will change too. Sometimes, you starting to doubt the real person of your friend. I'm getting immune to these changes. In fact, I would rather say, friends are important to me; but not the most important person.
And to summarise my holidays. Believe it or not, i finish 3 "Season" of Heroes in the month of Dec. =p, and many more movies which I would update when free. If I have any power to choose, forget about Sylar or Peter abillity, just a particular power to choose from, I think I will pick 'the master of times and space' =D. Then, i can fix any mistakes from the past. Great !
Just list out the movies I had watched in this Dec.
1. Twilight
2. Madagascar 2
3. 1408
4. The Orphanage
5. Bolt
6. Record
7. Harry Potter
8. can't remember
No comments:
Post a Comment