Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My dec holidays,
after all disappointment of not going Bkk,
was spent basically at home.reading.watching.eating.sleeping.playing
A movie, episode of drama every nite with ann zai.
Sudoku puzzles at free moment.I'm very determined to be Sudoku Queen, but turned out not so. Anyway, I solved 4 extreme difficult puzzles out of 100. Keep it up.
Reading Twilight.
Watching Heroes Season 1.
Occasionally helping mum of her worksheet.
Accompany dad for afternoon tea.
Drag ann along for late nite supper.
Force ann to learn car.
Find ways to kipnap a kitten home.
Invent new breakfast.
It seemed like a dull holiday.
But i know i ll miss it one day.
After 5 more months, I ll out to the working society.
During this economic crisis.


And so relunctantly, I promise myself to start FYP research asap. I will. Dun worry
And job hunting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment