Saturday, November 1, 2008

Myself

Harmony-seeking Idealist (HI) ???

In order to noe more abt myself, I did a personality test. A 5 minute test to know I'm A Harmony-seeking idealist ... =)

( A rather long post, skip it if you don't like)

It says I need to ans a few question.

First: Am I an extrovert or Introvert?

The following statements apply more to me:
I need a lot of time alone.
I can concentrate on the matter in hand.
I am more the reserved type and approach new relationships carefully.
I think things over intensively before I act. ( should be: My sis said I need a rather long time to make decision)
I am not one for large parties; I prefer a quiet evening with just a few good friends. (yes!)
I like to spend my spare time alone and to daydream. (Definitely)
Very few know what I really think.
I am not easily worked up.
My idea of a dream holiday is more a solo trip; perhaps to a lonely island or a trekking trip in the mountains. (not really: prefer dua/tiga close fren along. Plus, I DON"T LIKE HIKING)
If something weighs on my mind, I would sooner try to sort it out for myself.(Looks like)

***You are the introverted type.****

Second: Am I a sensor or intuitive?

The following statements apply more to me:
When making decisions, I mostly let myself be guided by my intuition. ( think so, i believe my intuition)
I do not like it when everything is exactly foreseeable.
I give problems considerable thought in order to find solutions. (yes, that's why take a long time)
I prefer to work theoretically.
I need my own personal space and a lot of time to myself.
I enjoy starting something new - I quickly become bored with old projects.
One could almost say that I have a philosophical streak.
I prefer to work roughly - but the result is usually still okay.
I am always searching for new ideas and improvement possibilities. (ya)
I think a lot about the future. (yes.. )

**You are the intuitive type. **

Third: Thinker or Feeler?

The following statements apply more to me:
I mostly base my decisions on my instinct. (yes yes)
I like working with people and have no difficulty empathizing with them and being responsive to them.
I try not to hurt others with my words.
I tend to concentrate more on the positive sides of a person and do not find weaknesses to be so bad.
I am always the first person people call if they have something new to tell.
I am rather sensitive and am quickly hurt. (yes, so don't hurt me =`( )
I quickly sense when something is being said between the lines.
I try to avoid disputes because harmony is very important to me.
I listen to my feelings.
Feelings are important and should always be shown.


You are the feeling type. --> This is a bit contrary, I think 'am a thinker too.. based on my feeling, i think...

The following statements apply more to me:
I prefer to plan everything in advance.
One thing after the other. (Definitely; don't throw too much things for me at the same time)
I am normally punctual and reliable - I do not like it when others are unpunctual.
First work then pleasure. (sure: I like to enjoy last after work, that's why called relaxation)
I prefer everything to be in its right place.
I like to make quick, clear decisions and expect the same of others. ( my sis said i make slow decision... emm)
I need order and structure and it gets on my nerves if people do not stick to arrangements.
I plan my work carefully so that there is no hectic rush at the end. ( not exactly carefully...
I already know exactly what I will be doing next weekend.
I mostly do things I do not like doing first so that I have them behind me. (yes, finish off and never touch it again)


SOO... I'm a Harmony Seeking Idealist =)

Harmony-seeking Idealists are characterised by a complex personality and an abundance of thoughts and feelings. They are warm-hearted persons by nature. They are sympathetic and understanding. Harmony-seeking Idealists expect a lot of themselves and of others. They have a strong understanding of human nature and are often very good judges of character. But they are mostly reserved and confide their thoughts and feelings to very few people they trust. They are deeply hurt by rejection or criticism.

Harmony-seeking Idealists find conflict situations unpleasant and prefer harmonious relationships. However, if reaching a certain target is very important to them they can assert themselves with a doggedness bordering on obstinacy.

Harmony-seeking Idealists have a lively fantasy, often an almost clairvoyant intuition and are often very creative. Once they have tackled a project, they do everything in their power to achieve their goals. In everyday life, they often prove to be excellent problem solvers. They like to get to the root of things and have a natural curiosity and a thirst for knowledge. At the same time, they are practically oriented, well organised and in a position to tackle complex situations in a structured and carefully considered manner. When they concentrate on something, they do so one hundred percent - they often become so immersed in a task that they forget everything else around them. That is the secret of their often very large professional success.


p/s: Anyone interested can go to this website: http://www.ipersonic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment