Saturday, November 15, 2008

One fine evening, I sat by the balcony, looking around at the resort-like hall, if i were to forget the opposite room staying that unshameful gal. (yes, I'm staying in hostel with shared balcony :p).

Suddenly, I felt so fortunate at the moment. I'm lucky to have a chance staying in this hall. I'm lucky to study in NTU ( eventhough SBS sucks quite lot). I'm lucky to meet my dear, soul friends. I'm lucky to be in the See Family Pte Ltd. I have everything i need and yet sometimes I'm complaining.

Life should be easier without worries. But if without an aim, ur life seems meaningless, but with an aim yet can't achieve it, ur life is miserable. Where is the balance point? No one can tell the answer, because you can't say: Just let go and pursue ur dream. If you are burdenless, fine, you can go on to do wat you want. But when there's so many things on the way waiting for you to settle and to take on the responsibility, it is not that easy to just say: let go.

Life is good if I look at the good side even in the midst of problems. I would still want to live with aims, so that, I could have some stories to tell when I'm old.

Ok, back to book. Still have 4 papers on the way. Enjoy the exams, like wat Ravi said.

No comments:

Post a Comment