Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm wondering...

Is human behaviour related to our genotype / phenotype? Can personality be explained in the point of view of genetic make-up? In other words, can mankind be manipulated by science, can behaviour be interpreted in science facts?

This may be the kind of questions I'm looking for the answer if I were have a chance to do research on. I'm curious on human behaviour and more, their personality. Once a report stated, our sexual illusion is depended on the level of hormone in our body, that is, this kind of protein, gene regulation can manipulate our mind to do or imagine something. We also say, there's some certainty that our IQ level is depended on our genetic. If we say someone, 江山易改, 本性难移, can it be related to our phenotype?

Art Combi Science. When there 's a cross point over these 2 curves, this is where we can explain human behaviour in scientific term. I'm learning to observe different human behaviours in different situations. Human behaviour is interesting in a way that there is an infinity answers to what and why a person acts so. I'm trying to understand how these observation serve to let me better judging a person. I believe, the most difficult thing to grasp is how to read a person's mind. That is the most interior part of every person as it does not provide u a definite answer, and how, we can make everyone be truthful to each other... that is a tough question.

Spend some time to observe your surrounding.. it might be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment