The 100th blog post!!
This is my 100th blog post. Congrat!
Anyway, this post has nothing to do with the title... just feel like scribble something.
Only until recently, I found out that hating someone on behalf of another person is the stupidest thing in the world.. After a small incident, I realise it is useless for me to detest a person when she has nothing to do with me, wat's more, she is even well protected by the person who has the most convincing reason to hate her at the first place, turn out? the other way round.
So, I learn to let go.. I am a sturborn gal.. but i guess it has become lesser. I learn to be slow, learn to accept failure, and learn to be myself. But still, ther's room for improvement. Sometimes, learn to be urself not necessary turns out to be good. When I am dread to go workin in Robinsons, I ll just be myself, then be late ther for at least an hr plus, until thee aunty shouting at me thro the phone. But, I'm not that irresponsible at all, since I'm workin on hourly based and I ll make sure thers is at least a person there b4 making the decision to be LATE FOR WORK.. . this is how I learn to be myself. Do when I like, Ignore when it doesn't. Even though I knew that aunty keep on saying my bad things behind, I knew that.. so wat, it doesn't really bother me.
To end the post, since is the 100th post, I'll make a wish: Wish my voucher n lucky draw lucks return.. ( I have entered so many entries for the straits times contest.. but nothing in return... so sad)
No comments:
Post a Comment