Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Watched transformers: revenge of the fallen last Sunday as well to cele TC bday. I still loved Bumblebee... always my favo autobots, also the new added funny twin autobots. Felt that the graphical animated scenes esp the autobots n megatron this time is better, at least i can differentiate the two sides but still prefer the transformer 1 content which introduce more about the autobots.
Anyway, it is still a good movie to catch for the year, at least an anticipated and satisfied movie.
...Megan Fox is sooo sexy, even me as a woman says so.

and, Updatesss.... Our Bukit Batok Happy House members officially achieve 100% employment rate, congrats! But end up i n cs the latest to start work. For my Robinsons part time, I plan to stop it around 11th July, after confirm to get the first portion of pay. Then 2 weeks to prepare for my teaching career path. Promoter's life is hard, esp when you need to stand 10 hrs per day, and so I salute the aunties ther..

No comments:

Post a Comment