Unofficially, my 4 yrs university life ended yesterday.
The scary month of April gone so, I didn't realise at all. Welcome by a new wave of May life.
From the rushing of thesis report, to the settling of new home in B.Batok and to MOE offers, I never felt so much changes in just 1 month.
I know the road infront maybe not be smooth.
I know the people I am going to meet soon will be not truthful as I thought.
But, I need to accomodate to the new life after graduation.
I appreciate the offer of MOE at the real mean time.
Which solve tons of problems for me.
And now, before quiet down and prepare for my future job,
I would like a short break first, to Hong Kong, my 2nd overseas backpacking trip.
Hoping the H1N1 flu pandemic will stop as soon, would not like to have another disappointment again.... pls pls...
No comments:
Post a Comment