Erm...
This morg supposes to be a beautiful, nice morning, but not after i checked my webmail.=(, was rejected by P&G student finance challenge program. I was not after the job offer at the first place, when u know u ve to compete with others first-class, dean list and finance specialist students, I just hope for a chance to interview or join the program, or at least boost my confidence that my qualification is not really that bad ( consolation, I noe my situation btw).
Ok, let's talk about other happy matters. So, my waltz n cha cha lesson is coming to the end, actually, i did enjoy the lessons, at least this is the first dance lesson i endure to the very end n manage to grasp up some basic skill. Erm, but for Jazz class, i think my synchronizing n balancing skill got some problems, sometimes i dunno whether to lift the right or left leg, n those stretching exercise, i can't even bend my body... shit.
And the harmonica lesson starting soon, but somehow I felt a bit weird in the harmonica class, senior ald but go there not knowing anyone. Weird weird feeling.
Btw, abt studies, let's put beside first... this is not the right mood to talk about studies.
Argh, zuan can't go Bkk cox of the Bkk political issues... Sien dao. Dun sad tut, jie said treat u go next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment