--Upside Down--
been tormented by projectsss, assignments, studies recently. =(. Get easily agitated by the sign of project work, discussion & other things else. I'm having 'hormone unbalanced symptom', someone said, and this might be true. Hope this will end faster, and the stupid final exam coming soon, aih... why study life in sg is so siao one....
Try to take a good side of other things happen... Last Sat work as SA for SBS open day, got $80, good pay with relaxing job=) i attempt to discourage ppl esp kt juniors from taking BS courses,unless you are super-duper hardworking, can saturate ur brain with tons of facts n words, must be 'kiasu' or genuis type, coz I am neither one of these, I felt bit drifted away from the 'Bio Environment'.
And i got a voucher, again.. ;), this time is $20 Royal Sport House voucher from IIC, I ve ald got 3 quiz prizes from IIC...When i was complaining i never got a free movie pass , then i saw my name on the IIC article unexpected..So conclusion, 'don't expect something, then you will get something', emm... kinda crap.
RSH Voucher
-002.jpg)
Damn cute..
Hope Aunty Siew Jin ll get well soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment