Sunday, January 24, 2010

久违的自由

The clock strikes 11.30pm, in ntu, this is just starting of my night activities and the hall compound is like having nite parties, but now, in the BB house, I am alone in the living room typing this blog. I missed the hostel day in NTU.

The title, 'long forgotten freedom', it has been 8 months since we move in together to BB. Tonight, I am typing this happily and feeling secure, because I knew no one is beside peeping at me doing wat. I surf net as I like, google-ing things like never before, type watever nonsense as in my blog. This blog no longer becomes a secret when move into BB. I guess every of my housemates knew when I am writing blog, just they keep quiet about that.

That's one of the cons part staying tgt, u seldom have own privacy. My working place is situated at the most significant place in the house. Right in front of living room where anyone passes by know wat am i doin.

Sometimes I just want to watch some stupid shows, when housemate just pop his head over to my desktop and asked: hey, wat r u watching. Suddenly, I dun have the mood to watch the show. (I remember once when I wanna watch' sex and the city' drama, if they knew i'm watching this, I will become a big gossip issue, and so I moved cs' laptop to a position they can't see). Since when, watching drama becomes such a hassle.

Sometimes I just wanna surf some travel blogs and air fare website when housemates passed by asking, hey, u wanna go travel? So free? and that so, I dun feel like surfing net anymore.

I was a drama addict. Not so now, i guess some reason may be due to my current situation at home. I can't really enjoy my drama when ppl peeing at wat am i watching. I dun like the feeling.

I guess I realise now the importance of privacy. I miss my time in NTU where I can surf net without irritation. I miss my little corner where I can do whatever I like. I miss the long lost freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment