Finally, after so many round of entries of all sort of quizzes and lucky draws and watever, I won one. izit a sign of my voucher luck recovering? I do hope so. Yeap, my Shenzhen travel blog entry has been published on savvy traveller of NST which won me a staying trip in Parkroyal Penang=D... Anyway I haven got informed of my prize details yet.
Finally, after a dramatic life change of school term 3, the short 1 week break has arrived. I need some time to settle down all my work, reflecting of my teaching career for any improvement needed. All the feedbacks that i had received so far is either i'm too soft,too small to be precisely, my malaysia English slangs, no experience and my freaking pr skills. I realise i have problems interacting with peoples. argh...people management skill.. sucks alot...Surprisingly, my EQ level is high enough to sustain the students behaviours, which might explain why I'm still survived. I do understand now why they say teachers have great stress.. stress from teaching, stress from students, from your own peers and heads, from the parents down to the rigid conservative protection rules and education culture of sg. The belated teachers' day, I got some sweet gifts from students, but somehow I felt that I'm still not qualified as a teacher, a good teacher to say. When I looked back to my teaching life in New Kota, I had some regrets infacts, I don't know what are those but one thing i need to do now, is to put in all my efforts in this career, let it be my long life career or not, is not up to me to decide now. I just have to do my best and try hard to sharpen up my sucking pr skill. Buck up!
and and, a good news, we finally booked cheap air tics to Macao this dec. 5 of us except Nie jie, if she has time during the dec, then it will be a complete full family trip=). I sincerely hope and pray, this time, will be a successful and enjoyable safe trip (fingers crossed)pls pls.
wooho.. gimme the contest details.. it's my turn to win the prize! haha
ReplyDeleteokie...
ReplyDelete