I am tired of thinking abt my future.
I am tired of ppl asking have I started looking for job, what kind of job, what company n what salary i'm targetting at or even did any company head-hunted me. Sorry, I'm not the smart one, and I dun ever think I would be head-hunted.
I am tired of studies.
How much I wish someone can just offer me a job which suited me next sem , as I have yet found out what suited me at the moment.
How much I wish someone can sponsor me to travel around in exchange by publishing a travel diary ( I will be more than willing to accept it). ok, i know this is day-dreaming.
How much I wish I could be not worry about so much uncertainties.
think I'm getting driven away from Bio. Could not compare with the peers.. I could say if i just simply pin-point anyone from my batch, they can transverse their Bio knowledge so much better than me.. Felt so small, felt so invinsible.. Am i entering the wrong course or Am i getting more n more discouraged from the reality. Where is the former enthu, determined n perfectionist me? Ok, I now know the meaning of being disgraded.
Need to find a new source of motivation. My accounting lec said today: When there's a problem; ther ll be many solutions. Just depends on whether u found the solution or not. So, my next step will be: While on the way to find how my road is going to be, I have to enjoy the learning process. Grab as much skills n ability b4 getting out to the battlefield. Still have a long way to go. Give me some time n chance, to prove to myself and You who trust me.
No comments:
Post a Comment