Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gone


GONE。。。。

Gone gone gone.. my recess week gone.....

sys bio project which like takes up the whole week.

viro review.. journal journal....Bio sci students damn pro in reading research papers, next time pass me a paper, i can find out the whole paper aim, obejective, conclusion, research target in just a blink of eyes. [I'm just exagerate, haven reach that level, but i think a few of our batch genius students ve reached that]


Then..wat else?? acc CA, send resume, FYP selection. Argh, dun feel like thinking abt it. Gonna remind myself to write down everything to be done n must do.

Anyway, manage to squeeze 2 days out to accompany my dad to Genting! =D. No matter how busy, must go back accompany my parents. Ok la, I admit I'm playful also. No matter how busy, I still have to fork out at least 45 minutes a day to watch 溏心风暴 2 ... wuahahaha.. vy nice. No matter how busy, I won't forget my promise date.. Mama-mia, Thai express.. here i come~~.

人生, 不只是为了生存, 还要为了生活。
活出自我, 活出真我。
七彩的人生, 就是我的目标。
不管多忙, 也不能忘了休息,娱乐。
所以,尽管玩吧!之后的事再来算。。。

Recess week 后,会看到不一样的我。
因为。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。

玩过火。疯了。。。。。。


SBS 是一个培育疯人的好地方 =D


Recess week 前,期待着
Recess week 中

玩着
Recess week 即将完毕
疯了。。

No comments:

Post a Comment