My un-do list
It's just the 4th week of the semester... but the workload pile up like anything... shit=(
Start of the semester, everyone was excited abt the recruitement fair, bank networking session, watever finance , career talk... Started to feel the stress of final yr... wat make it worse is the selection of FYP ( which i have not even started lookin on it). Isn't final yr suppose to be our ya-ya, relax yr since is the last yr we r in NTU??? why not just let us leave some nice memories in NTU b4 leaving this contrary place--> meaning Luv it and Hate it at the same times.
I LuV NTU... I Just hate the education sys here, i think the whole Sg..
And i LuV my new room =) eventhought at a $40 higher cost. Hey hey, I'm staying in Condominium Hostel lo... haha 高级住宅区, i called that=). I ve my room card ( Not key), ve lift ( vividly remember the days at Hall 9 level 6 860 room), ve 24 hrs hot water bath supplies ( last time: 7.30pm-1am then 5am to 10am) only. Wat wat's more important,, My bed is facing the magnificant view of Jungle+blue sky... Yes, imagine, sitting on the bed, ve a cup of coffee/tea beside, reading book ( hopefully not lec notes) and watching the blue blue sky, wind blowing on ur face.... A perfect day =). But la, if that day the temperature shoots up to 30 cel... then my room will become a bigger size of micro oven!!

.jpg)
.jpg)
The only thing i hate abt my new hall is the stove... wat's the matter with this electronic stove... dunno even when the food is cooked..!!
I think i ve lot of things unsettled.... but just dun feel like doin it.. my resume... sys bio, struc bio, muscle, virusses, accounting.... eeeeee.
..
This sem rite... hopefully to be a fullfilling sem... took social dance n jazz n harmonica lesson.. I must learn something new b4 getting out of NTU. Highly recommend Pretty tuff to the gals!
No comments:
Post a Comment