Free
I'm so free... so free until i ran throught my whole study room, dig out my long time collection... AND THEN.. i found my long lost stamp book!! =).. Actually, it is always there, is just i didn't bother to look for it...
I was so surprise that actually i got a great collection of stamps... I mean, not only Msia punya, wonder where i got those China, Australia, Japan, Magyar posta? and many more.. somemore vy beautiful... maybe one of these is a rare stamp that only a tiny bit of ppl in the world ve.. and I'm one of these?.... (just dreaming)
Wonder anyone still collect stamp nowadays. act this is a vy good hobby, and is a memoir for a certain significant event.
.jpg)
.jpg)
a snapshot of part of my collection!
Last time, Msia punya stamp vy nice, unique n beautiful leh.. wonder wat happen today.. political in chaos, economic in chaos, social in chaos, even stamp development.. sien dao!!
No comments:
Post a Comment