Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Best Cendol

Best Cendol... yum yummy

This is the mooooost delicious cendol in the world. Yes yes, and it is from Kota Tinggi.
When I tried Malacca durian cendol a few years ago, I will still say the same thing, it can’t compare to KT own made cendol.

It is just perfect.. the taste, the aroma.. everything.. ok, maybe a bit sweet ( ll tell him to put less sugar next time). Apart from that, it is perfect.

The person selling this is from an Indian family, long ago when I was still an adorable kid, his father was selling this every afternoon at the former carpark beside KT hawker centre, now pass it to his son. But, he had disappeared for almost 2 yrs.. When I asked him why he’s not selling for the pass few yrs, he said “ tak ada orang tolong.” Emm, ok, not a vy reasonable answer, maybe ther’s some secrets behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment