Saturday, October 20, 2007

3 Weeks Left

3 weeks left ~~~


Scareddddddddddddddddddddd..........................................................................

Suddenly, felt that I didn't touch anything at all, although i did...


301= Neuro, killer sub... i doubt anyone understood his lec... worse, his lec notes...HOW AM I GOING TO PASS THRO THISSssssss..
305, plant plant plant....can i plant my head properly with proper nutrient.. so that i can flower something in the exam?
302, Salil Bose.. I LUV u, but i Dun like writing paper!!
306, how to memorise all those maternal or genetic transcription factor o!!!!
308, 309-, i love both of u the most.. BUt, i beg i can spare more time on you.

N... upcoming lab reports... which need to hand up JUST before the first paper. SBS--> Siao Bio School.

OK... stay calm...I ll need extremely help , luck n determination to pass thro this cycle!... So, wish me good luck, and my dear sisters.. on the important exam date, please lend me ur luck!


Thanks!!!! LUV u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment