Voucher Luck
I must admit i have some 'voucher luck'. First, is a S10 NTUC voucher, next a S10 Fish & Co voucher , and then~ a bigger surprise, S50 Borders voucher.. Haha, I love the borders voucher the most, now thinking on whether to buy Harry Potter Epi 7 or emm.. forgot the book's name, but i would definitely buy one book, " For one more day". :D~~ Voucher luck, voucher luck ~~.
Cs asked me prefer voucher or cash, I must say, for some small amount, I prefer voucher, coz if they give me cash, I won't use it to purchase the book or try out in Fish & Co, and that i might miss the chance to taste the famous Fish & Co dish or ve my favourite book. So , from now on, i ll continue and more diligent to take part in any quiz.. Hee.. Voucher is a good thing.
Upload some photos of my vouchers~~ Haven got the Borders one. so just the two
No comments:
Post a Comment