Friday, September 28, 2007

Recess break

一个星期的假期, 不期望去那里, 呆在家 过着闲人的生活。

从星期一开始,就告诉自己,要早起,过得充实,可是往往事已愿为。

8am: 按掉闹钟
9am: 勉强起身

Use 1 hr to take breakfast. Slowly flip through the newspaper while taking a sip of coffee.
Use another 1 hr to go through my notes. The stupid Neuro %@*$^(*(). Meanwhile, enjoying the morning talks with my mum, of all sort of her sch and tuition stuffs, family matters, country big problems and of course, what to eat later.

After having lunch with papa, struggle to finish off the lec note but end up lying on bed or sofa. Switch on the tv, with all boring programs but find myself can’t take off my eyes from the screen, even it is some nonsense shows, that’s the power of TV. Lazy to online in the dizzy afternoon, can’t tolerate the slow speed of tmnet and the mosquitoes in room. In fact, just feel lazy to do anything.

Evening, have a daily check on daddy’s stocks. Sitting in front of the computer screen and watch him checking each stock progress. I can even remember the stock’s names. For once, go jogging with my mum. Initially, we set a target to run 5 rounds. Hoho, 5 rounds!!
After 1st round, well, so far so good. I was once a school runner after all.
After 2nd round, hmm, felt a sense of itchiness on my leg. The last time I jogged in ntu, I scratched till my whole leg turned swollen red, thought bitten by some insects. After clarified with my siss, only knew that it was due to blood circulation, may because I seldom exercise. Well, that’s true. They thought it was a common knowledge that it was due to blood circulation. Why am I not knowing that?
After 3rd round, started to feel numb of my pair of legs. No strength, head spin. And then, I said: Mummy, I go back first.
Heeeee, my mum ran 5 rounds that day, and she said her record was 8 rounds. Woohoo, strong mummy. No worries, Zuan ran 3 rounds too.

The life at home is laid off, is relaxing.
It might be boring and no aims, but it might be life that everyone yearns to pursue.
After a consistent under stress and busy life in place like Singapore, this may be what we want ~ a day doing nothing.

And now, sweep off that thinking. Must back NTU with great aims and ambitions for the rest of semester. Yes!! Here we go~~ Happy School Reopen -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment