I'm sure everyone lost something or someone they treasure before..
Some of the things lost may be found later or gain back in some ways.. some, may not.
Once~~I remember, I
lost my exercise book in school, but found it under a cabinet... ( vividly remember as i showed my friends dark face because can't find the book...felt bit sorry for my attitude)
lost my beloved kitten, Ah Miao one day, & found it sleeping soundly on the monitor ( yup. no joke, a white cat sleeping on a white monitor ( sly cat, using camouflage effect & make us looking for it for the whole afternoon)
lost in some competitions but gained new experiences, found new friends.
lost some of my immune cells in fighting against a strong flu virus ( in Sec4, remember going for countless blood tests and x-ray, killed number of my neurons thinking that i might get incurable disease) but gain new knowledge in immunology -> might be a reason why i choose Biology in the end)
lost some secrets due to selectively memory loss.. but gain new ones through gossips and sharp observations!
lost the sight of my roomie for the past 2 weeks and finally found her in the room last Thursday... BUT.. not long, she's gone again...leaving me alone in the single-double deluxe room..perhaps..for another 2 weeks? Waahaha.
Still, there are something which i lost but never found~ some people, some friends, some hopes.
Nonetheless, I wish i would never lose something~ that is.. my dearest " Family & Fren"!!
No comments:
Post a Comment